Norton-Lambrianos Attorneys is a specialised conveyancing firm in South Africa with the skills to handle both standard and speciality property transactions of any magnitude. We have a highly trained team that understands the individual needs of each client and provides customised services tailored to these requirements.
Our team of conveyancers is led by director Nick Lambrianos, and includes a dynamic group of conveyancers, attorneys, skilled assistants and experienced secretarial and support staff.
Our conveyancing clients
As a leading conveyancing practice, we have the privilege of acting for all major banks in South Africa, including Absa Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Investec Bank.
We also act for clients referred to us by property agents with whom we have long-standing relationships, and for private purchasers and sellers who require skilled conveyancers.
Other clients include property developers and clients who have used various marketing avenues, including the internet, to advertise their property, and who require the services of an experienced and respected conveyancing firm.
Why use Norton-Lambrianos conveyancers?
As a long established and experienced conveyancing firm in South Africa, there are many good reasons to choose Norton-Lambrianos conveyancers:
- We are consistently among the top performers for the banks we service.
- Our conveyancing department uses the latest technology to conduct business. All payments are done via electronic banking and reporting is electronically.
- Our relationship with the banks often provides a “one stop shop” for buyers and sellers, thus minimising delay in conveyancing and ensuring that both bond and transfer documents can be signed at the same time.
- We will meet clients at their homes and/or offices at their convenience, by prior arrangement.
- Independent consultants are employed to expedite the issue of Rates Clearance Figures and Certificates from Town Councils, and to resolve any queries relating to these accounts.
Speciality conveyancing fields
Our conveyancing department also has the skills to carry out a range of speciality property transactions not usually encountered by private clients. In this regard, our experts offer services in the following areas of specialisation:
- Opening of Sectional Title Registers
- Extension of Sectional Title Units and Schemes
- Townships Establishment Applications
- Recording of Instalment Deed of Sale in terms of The Alienation of Land Act
- Subdivisions & Consolidations
- Establishment of Home Owners’ Associations
- Negotiations with Council departments concerning their requirements for Regulation 38 and 82 approval
- Drafting of leases
- Notorial bonds
Our fees are based on the prescribed conveyancing tariffs published periodically by the Law Society of the Northern Province, but are negotiable dependant on various factors such as volume and quality of transactions.
Whatever the scope of your conveyancing requirements, we have the skill, experience and motivation to meet your needs efficiently.